Saturday, May 1, 2010
Workshop on “Pediatric Orthopaedic Trauma”, at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi on 13th August, 2010, Friday, free.
We hereby take pleasure in announcing the launch of our website,
to look into the needs of Postgraduates and young orthopaedic surgeons. We are embarking on an “active discussion forum”, which is an extension of the highly successful communities that we run in orkut and facebook, with more than 700 postgraduate members altogether.
The topics discussed are shown in the following image. So join the forum and start posting.
A larger part of the website in under construction.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
A very comprehensive and precise notes on radiology basics on Doctors Hangout by Dr.Mike about:
- Plain radiographs
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Ultrasound (US)
- Nuclear Medicine (NM)
- Interventional Radiology (IR)
Doctors Hangout / Medical Students discussions
- Congenital pseudarthrosis is a specific type of nonunion that at birth is either present or incipient.
- Its cause is unknown
- Asoociated with Neurofibromatosis
- Congenital pseudarthrosis most commonly involves the distal half of the tibia and often that of the fibula in the same limb.
See details :